Friday, June 7, 2013

Getting close!

I always forget I have this blog, but it's fun to read back, so I'm going to update again.

I'm close to finishing my MA in Communciations Science and Disorders.  Essentially, I'll be a Speech Pathologist.  My grant requires that I be school based, but I'm getting no interviews, so that doesn't look likely.  I'll work in a nursing home, I have a job offer already for that, so no worries.

My kids are growing up.  My oldest is 6'6 1/4 and just finished his sophomore year.  The twins just finished their Freshman year.  They are all playing sports, soccer, baseball, wrestling, track.  My youngest is going into 4'th grade and is more into music than the rest of them. 

My husband is working at a new sales job, which seems to be going well so far.  Sales is his 'thing."  He's traveling, so that keeps me busy with the kids.

That's about it, just a boring update. 

No comments: